Alexandra W. Robertson is an attorney with Johnson Becker, PLLC. She focuses her practice primarily on mass-tort litigation.
Alex is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School, where she received a concentration in criminal justice. During her educational career, she gained experience in government, civil rights, immigration law, nonprofits and social justice. Alex has worked with a variety of nonprofits, having previously assisted low income individuals in accessing quality legal services, and also functioning as an organizer and activist for individual human and political rights. She has a passion for social justice and continues to advocate for the underprivileged in her legal career.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Exclusively representing Plaintiffs in the following types of cases:
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Product Liability
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Minnesota Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2013
- U.S. District Court of Minnesota, 2013
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN 2013 (Juris Doctor) Honors: Practice and Professionalism, Law School Public Service Program Award
- Minnesota State University Moorhead, Moorhead, MN 2010 (Magna Cum Laude, B.A Political Science, Women’s Studies)